We understand the specific challenges that face the Education sector, such as:
- Business Case Procedures and Approvals
- Design Team and Contractor Procurement
- Financial and Project Reporting
- Integration of timetables and operational units
- Value for money and whole life cycle costing
- Working in live environments
- Student engagements
Our team have experience across all sectors from universities to kindergartens. Projects include:
- Student accommodation (under and post graduate and private and university owned)
- Masterplanning and campus moves
- Teaching spaces
- Office accommodation
- Sports facilities
- Refurbishment/extensions and new build projects
We provided Quantity Surveying and post contract Employer’s Agent for a new build Children’s nursery in Milton Keynes. The building is being constructed to accommodate additional area on the first floor for future expansion.
Queen Mary’s Grammar, Walsall
Upgrading and reconfiguring the schools changing facilities as well as creating a new space for music lessons including a recording studio and practice booths.
King Edward School, Birmingham
EMMAUS have provided Project Management and Quantity Surveying services on several projects including sports hall, changing facilities and general building facilities.
Student Accommodation, UK
We have developed student accommodation across the country at EMMAUS. We have current schemes in Wembley (600 bed) and Aberdeen (500 bed).
The EMMAUS team have worked on a variety of University projects across the UK. These have included offices, teaching spaces, laboratories, student accommodation and sports facilities.